How to spend a Tuesday Night...


Begin with some cheap and awesome yoga at Yoga to the People, get nice and sweaty (so it won't matter as much what you eat and drink later) and hope your bangs dry in a reasonably passable fashion for going out. Next, walk yourself to Curry Row aka 6th Street between 1st and 2nd Avenue and get some bangin' Indian food. My roommate Kerry and I have decided, after many a' trip, that Spice Cove takes the cake in delicious and affordable food. (See: Soup, Samosas, Chicken Tikka Masala, AND dessert for $9.95!) Next, take yourself and your date, in this case, mine was my mom, out for some live music and amazing wine. Tonight we discovered Luca Bar on St. Mark's Place. Great music, great atmosphere, good wine, and yummy dessert...yeahhhh, it was definitely a two dessert kinda night, but hey, I went to Yoga! So, my friends, call your better halves and start planning for next week!

Comments

Popular Posts