Damn my short ass attention spa-- there's spaghetti on my shir--Margaret Thatcher died!--soooo hungry...

I've been meaning to do this for awhile. Sit down, pay attention for more than 35 seconds and bang out an enjoyable and fun post. The first of 2013. The first in MONTHS after I took the pressure off myself to write, gave myself permission to focus only on acting and found myself falling down YouTube holes  so deep they take hours to escape. But, in all honesty, do people even have the desire anymore to read something (not skim, READ something) online longer than about...

..this...

...to here... because this is about as much of a blog entry I can get through recently before I feel the urge to click over to my Facebook tab or look at my phone or take a bite of my yogurt, really good yogurt...anyhoodles....out of respect for my idiot attention span and yours, I will keep this brief, but say, to those 6 of you who have read the 13 entries (okay, it's more than that) I've written over the last 7 years, welcome back. Yeah, there's that picture of me up there in a Brooklyn cafe drinking and looking at my manicure! I'm still in L.A. It is still awesome. And I'm going to start talking about shit again, because I find myself saying all to often lately, "Why the fuck didn't I think of that??" 

Now, I will leave you with picture proof that this week I experienced the most terrifying and awful experience of my life. I waited an hour to do it and I will never be the same. I've had a nightmare already and it happened on Tuesday. Magic Mountain. The X2. A torture device that should never have been approved for sane humans. 

You're welcome. 

Also, this is for you, Sonal Shah, thanks for the inspiration :)


Comments

Popular Posts