I'm a Big Girl

And, yes, as I have cooked and baked more in the last two weeks than I have in the past 10 years, I'm going to continue with the pictures of my creations! I'm a master scone maker... Yep, and I make a mean cup of coffee. And I already did my taxes and have started a savings plan from now until April 15 when I have to surrender $645 to New York. Buttholes. Anyway, I bought a plane ticket home for the end of the month for my friend Andrea's wedding and I'm so excited to get out of the City for a bit. Cooking, taxes, and a plane ticket, I'm pretty much an adult now.

We ate all the scones...







Had too much caffeine...



And Evan ended up on the fire escape in his bathrobe.



On Saturday, I'm going to Kerry and Tibi's for dinner and I made the "Winning Hearts and Minds" cake as an engagement present. It's in my freezer because, according to my best friend Molly...(Orangette), the texture improves that way. Can't wait to try it.



Aren't our formica counter tops sexy?

Comments

Popular Posts