Goodness me...

First of all, may we all take a moment of silence for our dearly beloved Gladys. She fought the hard fight but, at 14 and with hardly any brakes and missing an eye, she's kicked it. Thanks Gladys, for safely transporting me in true style these last few months...

...

Really, there's not too much to say after that except, I suck at bowling.


I mean, I really do. Last night (or two nights ago now because I stopped writing yesterday) just cuz it was Monday (you know), Jamie and I got dressed up and headed to The Roosevelt hotel where we drank fancy cocktails and bowled at The Spare Room.



They give you these amazing bowling shoes (not that all bowling shoes aren't somewhat cool) and set you loose on their two lanes near the bar.




My luck ran out after two practice rounds and I peeked with a score of 70 something while Jamie...well...she somehow bowled a 140...


Whatever. I paid for our drinks since I'm really rich and honored the birth of Blue Ivy with my one strike. Hopefully now Beyonce really will call me to babysit.





Clearly taken AFTER the scores were tallied.

I'm hoping to have some interesting posts coming up as I'm transforming into an L.A. person who...dun dun duuuuun....TAKES THE BUS, so stay tuned. It should be fun.

Comments

Popular Posts