If you haven't you must...


I used to do these posts often, usually when I had nothing else to write about and also when I could afford to go out. BUT, last week I found myself on a lady date with my dear friend Liz (check her out over at LizBiz). We hit up Buvette, a tiny gastropub in the West Village, run by the same people who started Gottino. It's super cute. Suuuuuper cute. The attention to detail is impeccable; pop-up menus, a chalk board wall where they write names for the waiting list, teeeeeeny tiiiiiiny water glasses (try 'one sip' tiny, but I forgive them), and speaking of tiny, the whole restaurant is small, but in a cute, quaint way. We knocked a wine glass off the table at one point but made friends with our neighbors while it was cleaned up. The food was delicious, small and tasty, cheeses and a duck cassoulet. We had a lot of great wine and then Liz posed with the bike outside.



I highly recommend Buvette as a great date place or a spot for an after work drink. They also have what seems to be a great breakfast (that's for you, Lauren Clemmons), apparently they steam eggs on their cappuccino machine, yes please!

Look at these tiny glasses...



And look at this cheese!



Go there!

Comments

Popular Posts