4

So, here's the thing. In computer years, mine is about 97 years old. I'm waiting for it to fall, break a space bar, and lose it's will to live and I'm telling you this to excuse myself for being a lazy blogger. There, I feel better. I shouldn't blame my electronics for my lack of motivation, but, honestly, until I can afford a new camera, I just don't know how many new pictures can be added. Oh! Woe is me.

Anyhow, I do have some news. I've finally become a real true member of the New York Road Runners Club. Yes, that's me. I ran my first race two weeks ago in Central Park with my best girl Megan and it was the most amazing 4 miles of my life, mostly because I ran... ALL of them.

And, you get bagels at the end. No better motivation than that.





So, now that I know I can make it four, I've decided to try for 13.1 miles. I'm going to begin training for the New York City Half Marathon next week. Can you believe it? Me neither. So, here's the deal. I'm running with Team in Training, a society that raises money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and I have pledged to raise $1800 for them by August 1st. Super exciting. So, if you're feeling generous, head here and donate whatever you can. Or just leave me a comment and tell me you think it's/I'm cool!

So, to wrap this one up, I thought I'd let you in on a little secret that my computer is begging me not to share. It took him 45 minutes to produce this short entry. It could have been done, neigh, SHOULD have been done in 15. Shame on you, computer. You can bathe your damn self tonight.

Comments

I dunno if you've ever pressed the "next blog" button repeatedly out of boredom... well hello, that is how I got here. Congrats on the four miles.

it's/you're cool. hahah.

Popular Posts